Coronavirus: Public transport alterations
What Traveline Scotland offers
- We support the Next Generation Text (NGT) Service - formerly known as BT Text Relay and TypeTalk. Our call centre advisers are trained to use this facility.
- Our call centre operators are given training on how to give the best and appropriate level of service to disabled customers. We offer Enable Scotland a service whereby enable card holders simply say that they are an Enable Card holder on contact with our operator and the operator will then know, without further explanation to exercise a special standard of care.
- Our website conforms to “AA” level accessibility as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), and will be tested regularly to ensure continued compliance.
Journey planning and facilities
- For details of rail station accessible facilities, please see the ScotRail website.
- Where possible, we provide information on the accessibility of vehicles normally used on a route, and the accessibility of stops and stations. Please look for the indicator symbols in the Journey Planner, Timetable Finder, Next Departures Map and our Mobile Apps.
- Contact details of taxi companies serving major stops, stations, airports and ferry terminals are available at this following link to the TrainTaxi service.
- For more travel advice, the Accessible Travel Hub offers information, articles and guidance on Accessible Travel in Scotland.