For public transport information:
- Try our online Journey Planner, or search for Timetables,
- Download our Mobile App for smartphones and tablets,
- Speak to a travel adviser in our Scottish call centre on 0871 200 22 33. We’re open 24 hours every day. Calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Travelling to Scotland?
- Find out more about Scottish Airports and airlines serving them.
- For tourist information, accommodation listings and details of attractions, see the VisitScotland national tourism website.
Get in touch
For all other enquiries, comments or complaints, please contact us using the form below.
Please leave an email address or a phone number so we can reply to your enquiry.
You can also write to us at:
2 Walker Street,
EDINBURGH, EH3 7LA.
For enquiries or complaints relating to our service in Scotland, you can also call our customer service line on 0141 465 1878.
Geographic landline call charges apply.
Please note: Traveline Scotland is an information service. We do not own any vehicles or operate any public transport services directly. If your comments relate to a specific public transport service, please contact your transport operator.